Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In


Starting Weight - 211.2 on June 1st, 2012
Current Goal - 205 by June 30th, 2012

Today's Weight - 206.8
Challenge loss - 4.4



I'm very excited by my 2 pound loss this week!  And I'm so much closer to my goal of 205.  I was really beginning to think I was never going to get there.  My Mom is here this week and we are making great food choices to help her with her struggle with diabetes.  We are still enjoying things like homemade cannelloni and sweet potato enchiladas... just with good portion control.


Exercising is going well with TaeKwon-Do 3 days a week.  On the other days I try to walk more and sometimes get in some WiiFit strength training.  I'm considering getting a kettle bell to try kettle bell swings, but Hilary is worried that I'll take out a window with it.

Be sure to go check out my Shrinking partner over at Blissful Bedlam to see how she is doing too.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!! You are doing great! As for the kettle ball...you will love it if you get it!

    ReplyDelete