Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 4 - 1/2 Marathon Training

This week was pretty much a right off.  Instead of running/exercising 5-6 times, I only got in 3. I had planned on missing one run on Tuesday as we were celebrating Liam's birthday.  What I hadn't counted on was not sleeping Tuesday night and feeling like crap all day Wednesday, so I skipped that run too.  I made up one of the runs on Thursday by doubling up by running in the morning and going to the gym in the evening. But then I had self-induced intestinal issues Friday and Saturday night that kept me from running Sat/Sun.  One day I will remember/accept that I am lactose intolerant and eat accordingly. Though to be fair, this was the worst reaction I have ever had.  I'm not too worried about losing this week of training as it's still early on and I have time to catch up.


  • Mon - Boot Camp instead of rest day
  • Tues - Birthday Celebration instead of 3k run
  • Wed - Not feeling well instead of 4k run
  • Thurs - 3k run and Boot Camp instead of 4k run
  • Fri -  rest day
  • Sat - Not feeling well instead of  4k run
  • Sun -Not feeling well instead of 9k run
Total: 3k - WAY down from last week

83 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment