Saturday, May 27, 2017

Believing (again)




It's been almost 4 months since I've updated here.  In that time I've had 3 races that I've wanted to recap (and will get to today), but I just haven't been able to find the words to do it.  Because starting about 6 months ago, I stopped believing in myself.

I didn't believe that I was  real runner.
I didn't believe that I could finish the races.
I just didn't believe in me.

Slumps are hard to dig yourself out of, but I am coming round.

I have a new half-marathon to train for and a plan to follow.  My health is (nearly) good. The weather is almost enjoyable.

I've decided that since I AM going to believe in myself, no matter what, that I've added the message to my body - permanently  - so that I never forget to believe in myself again.


No comments:

Post a Comment