Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Goals

First a recap of my June goals:

Enter my first National TKD competition (June 7th!! Only 7 days from now)
Run my first 10k (June 14th!! Only 15 days from now)
Walk/Run 155 km – this is the same goal that I had for May, but this month I want to have more days that have a min. of 5k. In May, 55% of my days had less then 5k. I would like to drop that to at least 40% for June. Check out my tracker.
  • Didn't do it.  I came in at 147.05 km.  And I only hit 37% of my days being over 5k.
Keep my Net Calories goal for more than 50% of the month. In May I only had 40% of my days where I met my calorie goals.
  • Didn't do it.  I only hit 37% for my net calories this month


So onward for July....


  1. Stop eating bad "C" word foods for the next 6 weeks.
  2. Attend 8 TKD classes
  3. Run 10 times
  4. Run/Walk 155 km, with at least 50% of my days being over 5k

What are your goals for July?

1 comment:

  1. Ha -- must keep in mind the C-word foods. You summed it up perfectly. Salt/fat isn't my downfall, but I tell myself that I need something sweet.

    ReplyDelete