Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weigh In - April 27

Last Weigh In - 219.8
Current Weight - 219.8

Weight Lost - 0


I was pretty hesitant to get on the scale again.  It has been nearly 2 weeks since my last weigh in and during that time I had a lovely visit from my MIL which involved lots of yummy meals at home, eating out, wine and a more than a couple of martinis.  In the middle of her visit we also had Easter which involved a lot of chocolate and Peeps.  There was also very little exercise in the last 2 weeks.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had not gained any weight and had stayed  the same.

So now the journey continues.  My goals are to run 4 days a week, to get back to TKD on a regular basis and to eat well.  Becka from Fat to Happy shared a FB group called Mileage May that I've also joined.  My goal is to walk/run 5 miles a day (approx. 10,000 steps) every day in May, for a total of 155 miles.  So far for April I only have 92.4 miles, so it will be a push to get 5 miles in every day!

Want to join in the Mileage May challenge?  Let me know and I'll send you an invite.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you joined Andy! I could only hope to knock out that many miles... I will be lucky to get 50 or so I think lol, but I'm okay with that for now. Slow and easy. I'm also glad that you didn't gain on your hiatus! Easter was a kicker for me, sending me back almost to the beginning of the year, but it's all good now. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete