Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weigh In Feb 9

Last Week's Weight - 220.2
Current Weight - 220.9

Weight Gained This Week - 0.7


Lessons learned this week:  While this is a life long journey I'm on, I can't take a week off and still be successful.  I'm not yet at a place where I can let loose and not focus on the journey every day.  No exercise this week and a binge day reflect that in a gain on the scales.

It also reflects more in how I felt about myself and my attitude.  While seeing the numbers on the scale go down is great, it's not the whole story.  I need to focus on feeling better, having more energy and simply being happy every day.  I know that I feel better when I get more exercise.  I know that I feel better when I don't binge on junk food.  Yet I continue to sabotage myself.  That is my goal for this week.  I will not fall into that trap.

I will have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Story of my life! Having this cold/sinus thing makes my just want to curl up with ice cream and lots of it (and right now I have lots of it in the house -- not the brightest shopping move ever on my part)! We'll do it, though. I know we will!

    ReplyDelete