Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weigh In - January 19

Last Week's Weight - 222
Current Weight - 220.9

Weight Lost This Week - 1 lbs


Slow and steady wins the race!

It's so nice to get on the scale and see it going in the right direction.  I'm not looking for the huge losses, because I know that it's not sustainable.  If I can stick with losing a pound a week, I'll be quite happy.

Over all it was a good week.  I didn't exercise as much as I would have liked to.  I missed TKD on Wednesday due to leaving work late and bad traffic.  And I just didn't have it in me to go for a run on Friday.  Instead I went to the mall and walked around for an hour.  Some movement is better then no movement after all.

The plan for this coming week is pretty much the same.  The shopping is done and  the meals are planned.  TKD and running are penciled in.

I continue to BELIEVE that I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment