Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October's Goals

I made it through all of my September goals!  Now it's time to plan for October. Of course October has a holiday in it that centers around food (always the best holidays in my opinion) and my Mom is coming to visit for 2 weeks.  I don't want either of things to derail me completely, but I do want to enjoy myself.


  1. Wear my pedometer every day - aim for 10,000 steps per day
  2. Log all my food at My Fitness Pal
  3. Fast on Tuesdays and Thursdays
  4. Attend 10 TKD classes
I've signed up for three 5 km races this month!  
  1. Oct 6 - Run for the Cure
  2. Oct 20 - Food Run for Feed Nova Scotia
  3. Oct 27 - Ghostly Gallop Virtual Run
Based on that I am setting myself a goal of running 40 km this month.

I am deliberately not setting any weight loss goals.  If I continue to focus on healthy eating and exercise, the number on the scale become irrelevant (or so I try to tell myself).

What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment