Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fasting Weigh In - Week 5

Last Week's Weight - 203.2
Current Weight - 199.5

Weight Lost This Week: 3.7




It's been a long time in coming but the numbers on the scale finally start with a 1!  2 fasting days, 2 days of TKD, 1 run and eating well the rest of the week was the magic formula.

Of course we leave for vacation in 3 days.  I won't be fasting while we are gone because a) it's vacation!  and b) we will be in the car driving 6 hours a day for more than half of our vacation and I don't want to have to stop every 30 minutes to pee because I've consumed 3 litres of water.

I do plan to make good food choices while we travel.  We'll be going through the Okanagan valley and hope to find lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.  And of course once we hit the coast there will be fresh seafood.  I'm going to take my running clothes with me in the hopes that I can get out at least once in each of the provinces that we'll be in for a run.  We'll be staying near the water in BC and I think a run along the trail that borders the shoreline would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment