Sunday, December 30, 2012

Weigh In - December 30

Starting Weight - 235 on January 1st, 2012
Current Weight - 214.7

Weight lost gained in 2 weeks -  3.5 lbs
Weight lost so far in 2012- 20.3 lbs


Well, it's no surprise that after a week at my Mom's house over Christmas that I gained weight.  I didn't over-indulge, but I did enjoy myself.  And now I'm home and almost ready to get back into the swing of things.

Hilary bought me a new step/calorie counter for Christmas and Sarah got me a Fitbit Zip.  While it might seem silly to use both, I like them each for different purposes.  I am very motivated by seeing the numbers climb over the course of the day and will try to get in those few extra steps around the house to make my goal.

TaeKwon-Do starts up again this week.  I'm planning to test for my yellow belt at the end of the month so I need lots of practice.

Tribesport is also giving me lots of motivation when I sign up for challenges of exercises I can do around the house with little to no equipment.

Liam got a punching/kicking bag that I'll be setting up for him today.  It's a lot of fun and I think we will both get a lot of use out of it.  I don't think I'll be using his new chin up bar... not only will I have to install it low enough for him to reach, but I don't have the arm strength (yet) to lift my own weight.

So overall I'm ready to face a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment