Saturday, December 29, 2012

Resolutions for 2013

I’m not usually one to make resolutions, or even to set long term goals, but I’m going to give it a go this year in the hopes of having commitments to help keep me on track.

  1. I want to work towards getting at least my Green belt in TaeKwon-do this year. I will test for my yellow belt at the end of January, so that would mean moving up 2 more levels over the course of the year.
  2. I want to try to run a 5K run for a fundraiser for Liam’s school in June. Considering I can’t run the 0.5K that we do as part of our warm up in TKD, I have a lot of work to do for this one.
  3. I want to continue to log my food everyday in MyFitnessPal.
  4. I want to lose at least 30 pounds this year. This still doesn’t get me to my desired final weight, but I don’t want to put too much pressure on to hit that magical number.
  5. I want to bike more in the summer.
  6. I want to continue to get fit.
Six goals (really 5, since the first 5 all feed into #6) seems reasonable.  So here's to a happy and heatlthy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment