Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weigh In - August 8

Challenge Starting Weight   204
Current Weight                     203.25
Weight lost to date                   0.75
Percentage lost                       -0.37%

Well that was sure a lousy week.  I gained 1.75 pounds and I'm almost back up to my starting weight.  Lack of exercise, lack of willpower and lack of motivation have been my enemies.  Enjoying the day out at the buskers festival with Liam didn't help either.

This is only the 2nd major blip that I have had in the last 3 months, so it's not the end of the world and I know that I can (and will) get back on track.  We have TaeKwon-Do again tonight and we only have the car till Saturday.  I'm working a late shift on Thursday, which usually means that I go for a nice long walk in the morning, and I have a vacation day on Friday, so hopefully I can get in a work out there too.

My biggest struggle is weekends or days at home.  At the office it's easy to not indulge, since I pack  lunch and make sure not to take any money with me, so the vending machine is out.  But at home, even if I plan my meals out ahead of time, I find myself snacking at the first sign of hunger.  I need to padlock the cupboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment