Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weigh In Day

Challenge Starting Weight   204
Current Weight                     201.5
Weight lost to date                   2.5
Percentage lost                       -1.24%

One pound lost this week.  Considering I'm getting less exercise then normal, I figure that isn't too bad.  The Healthy Wage challenge is in full swing and I'll be checking in with my team mates today to see who everyone else has made out.

We have a long weekend coming up and I took Friday off too, so 4 whole days off!  WOOT! The problem is that there is no TaeKwon-Do on Saturday or Monday.  EEK  That is my only scheduled exercise.  I really need to make a plan to do something on my own.  If I can get really motivated I will be moving furniture and boxes up the stairs to Liam's old room.

I also have conflicting interests happening this weekend.  I also belong to a cooking group, The Daring Kitchen.  It's been a great way to learn some new cooking techniques and to get comfortable in the kitchen.  Each month they post a new challenge and you have until the 14th of the following month to cook it, photograph it and blog about it.  We've done every thing from homemade pasta to Julia Child's Beouf Bourguignon.  The recipes aren't always diet friendly.  I can't share yet what this month's challenge is, but I will be making it for dinner on Friday or Saturday.  It could be diet friendly, but I don't think the version I have planned is going to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment