Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weigh In

Challenge Starting Weight   204
Current Weight                     202.3
Weight lost to date                   1.7
Percentage lost                       -1%

So this is my first weekly weigh in since the Healthy Wage challenge started on July 20th.  And so far so good!

We had to have our starting weight verified by a gym, trainer or doctor.  Luckily someone I work with is a trainer, and we have a scale at work for the Weight Watchers meetings.  The only thing was that I weighed in 3 pounds heavier then I had been at home that morning!   I went home and re-weighed myself and sure enough, I was up by 3 pounds.  I'm attributing that to clothes and having eaten during the day, since I normally weigh in first thing in the morning and with very little clothing on.

This challenge is about 12 weeks long.  I would love to be able to lose 2 pounds a week, but I don't think that is very realistic.  That would put me at 25 pounds lost or 13% of my overall starting weight.  Since it has taken me 7 months to lose 35 pounds so far this year, I don't see this happening.  I would be pleased to keep going at a pound a week, getting me to 189 or 7%.

Either way I will be shrinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment