Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Starting Weight - 235 on January 1st, 2012
Current Goal - 205 by May 31st, 2012
Current Weight - 210.7

Weight lost this week -  gained 0.4 lbs
Weight lost so far- 24.3.1lbs


Ever since reading the Hunger Games, I have embraced the saying “I’m having a hollow day”. You know those days that you wake up hungry and no matter what you eat, you are still hungry? The last 2 days have been like that for me. I finished my lunch by 10:30 yesterday, including the fruit that I usually save for an afternoon snack. Today I caved and bought myself a bag of chips, and then ate that AND all my lunch by 11:00.

I feel that I have fallen off the healthy eating/weight loss wagon and I’m having trouble finding the motivation to get back on. I hit a low of 210.1 this week, but could not maintain it.  I'm still not exercising on non-TaeKwon Do days, and it shows.

So I need to kick myself in the butt, get moving and just. stop. eating!  My mom will be here for a visit in 2 weeks, so I'm going to focus on being under 210 (and maintaining it) by the time she gets here.  She is a great inspiration, having lost a lot of weight and kept it off as well as struggling with diabetes.

3 comments:

  1. You'll get back there :) I know getting back on track is so hard. And I have definitely had those days where I feel like a bottomless pit. On those days I just have to cut myself some slack and eat more but try to stay away from the carb-y and salty snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get that way sometimes and its so frustrating! i know its because my body needs something (more protein? carbs?) but i'm not so smart at figuring it out, and it results in fast food for lunch :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had those days too. Maybe drinking more water might make you feel more full? Keep going you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete