Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 10 - Take time to stretch (3/5/12)

To recap:
Week 1: Drink 14 cups of water a day -
Week 2: Get 8 hours of sleep per night - 
Week 3: Keep off the couch -
Week 4: Keep a food journal -
Week 5: See the glass half full - Working on it
Week 6: Multi Vitamins -  I remember about 50% of the time... need to work harder on this one.
Week 7: Keep the outside out - 75% yes, 25% no
Week 8: Eat your Veggies-
 Week 9: Enjoy time alone-


Stretch a minimum of 20 minutes three times a week to maintain flexibility.
Hmmmm... I need more hours in my day!

One thing I discovered yesterday was that I liked doing Yoga and Strength exercises with Wii Fit right before bed.  I`ve been having trouble staying asleep because  I get a strange restlessness in my legs that make me feel like I have to flex and stretch my legs compulsively, thus keeping me from falling back to sleep.  However, since I`ve been doing more exercise, I have noticed that it has been less.  So I think that 20 minutes of stretching right before bed might just be the thing I need.

1 comment: