Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Starting Weight - 235 on January 1st, 2012
Current Goal - 215 by March 31st, 2012
Current Weight - 217.7

Weight lost this week -  Gain of 1.3 lbs
Weight lost so far- 17.7 lbs



I had made it as low as 216 last week but have gained 1.3 pounds this week. It's not really a big surprise since we celebrated Hilary's birthday this past weekend.  That meant a lovely steak dinner with mashed potatoes and garlic bread and of course birthday cake!  And it also meant 3 days with no exercise. Based on that I'm okay with having only gained just over a pound.  I don't think I will make 215 by Saturday of this week though.

Overall March has been an okay month but not as good as I had hoped.   I gave up on the Six-Pack March challenge somewhere around day 13.  That was around the time I started Tae Kwon Do.  We do push-ups as part of the warm up and I was so sore after the first few days, that something had to give.  I almost made my goal of doing some exercise every day, but blew it this past weekend.

The Shrinking Jeans will be posting a new challenge for April and I look forward to it.  I like being accountable and it helps to have a great online support group.  I'm not going to beat myself up about March, but embrace the fact that I can now run 7 laps of the gym before TKD without having to walk, I did an actual push-up on Monday, I have another pair of jeans that are too loose and people continue to comment on how I look!

No comments:

Post a Comment