Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Starting Weight - 235 on January 1st, 2012
Current Goal - 215 by March 31st, 2012

Current Weight - 218.9

Weight lost this week -  1.4 lbs
Weight lost so far- 17.5 lbs


The scale is not the only way to measure your success in weight loss.  Sure you can also notice it in your clothes or energy level, but I have a new favourite way of knowing that I am moving in the right direction -   having people that I barely know at my office (I work on a floor with 100+ people) come up and tell me how great I look or "Congratulations" on losing weight.

This has now happened to me 5-6 times in the last week.  It's such a great feeling!  My hard work is paying off to the point that other people have noticed.  That to me spells success a lot more then the numbers that go up and down on my scale.  And it really motivates me to keep going.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I just had someone comment to me the other day, who had no idea I was trying to lose. It was so uplifting to me.
    Great job on your weight loss! I look forward to seeing more!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels so good when someone else notices your hard work! way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is one of the best things too, when all your hard work gets noticed. Awesome job! Great loss this week! Thanks for popping by my blog and for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete