Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shrink 'Yo Self - Week 3

Starting Weight - 230
Current Weight - 226
Weight lost - 4

Woo Hoo!  I'm feeling great and the numbers show it.  I've been getting 3x30 minutes of vigorous exercise and  lots of moderate exercise all week.

The biggest help for me has been the Wii Fit Plus.  I'm enjoying the games and having fun, so I don't even feel like I'm working out.  I even jogged (on the spot) for 10 minutes!  I have never been able to run for that length of time, but was able to do it this week.

I also bought myself a pedometer, and I'm aiming for 10,000 steps a day.  Yesterday was my first day and I only got to 6000 but I'm looking more on track so far today.

I've done well at keeping my calories under 1690 (my current goal) for most days.  And the best thing?  I'm not hungry!  I still crave sweets or chips, and I'll allow myself a little treat so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

If I can keep things up for the rest of this challenge I am confident that I will hit my goal of 10 pounds lost by the end of February.  Maybe I'll even exceed that goal!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you're doing great!! :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Such a great feeling to have success! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete